Call today for a no-obligation assessment of your farm
Give us a call on 0115 952 0263 or 07890 022002 – in the evening or over the weekend if it’s easier for you – or use our contact form, and we’ll be happy to answer your questions about Lime-Circle, typical biomass boiler installation costs and the RHI.
The next step is to arrange a no-obligation site visit so we can produce an accurate quote, a detailed specification and a set of schematics that show how biomass will work for you and your farm.
On your site visit, we’ll:
- Introduce ourselves and get to know you and your business.
- Carry out a survey of your farm – how many buildings need heating, what their individual heat load requirements are, what, if any, existing systems we need to interface with…
- Outline the options available to you – boiler type, make and model – and make a recommendation.
- Show you the savings and projected RHI income of our recommendation.
- Find out whether there are any parts of the job you wish to undertake yourself to keep costs down – for example, if you have the equipment, you can dig your own pipe trenches under our instruction.
Your Lime-Circle quotation pack will typically be with you within 4 days of your site visit.
- Bale, pellet or multi-fuel? The different types of biomass boiler explained…
- Everything you need to know about the commercial Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
- Preparing Hawton Farm for a 6-figure income stream
- How a district heating system for College Farm earns £10k+ a year
- Improving an inefficient bale burning biomass set up for a farm in Nottinghamshire